sábado, 14 de octubre de 2017

Favourite animal

Hello everyone! Today in this post I am going to talk about my favourite animal.
Okay, it’s very difficult just choose one of the animals of the world, but in this opportunity I will choose a Hedgehog in specific the European, because we can find more 15 different species of this animal.
This type of animal are so cute and very small like the size of a hand, the people usually have this animal as a pet but you can find them in native habitat because there are wild animals. They are recognized by their spines on their back, around 5000 spines, because is a way for defends of the other predator and they curl up into spiny ball cause they need protect their stomach. Besides they have a little eyes and very poor eyesight but excellent senses of smell and hearing.


They are omnivorous this means that their typical diet consist of insects and berries.

I like this animal because my cousin is a veterinarian and had many hedgehogs. He let me take these animals and taught me how to take care of them. I think that from that moment I started to take care of these little animals. 

Previously, hedgies were getting their heads caught in the lids.

2 comentarios: