viernes, 20 de octubre de 2017

Postgraduate Studies

Hello, in this post I am going to talk about the postgraduates studies that I am going to do in a future. 

I would like to do the specialty in pediatric dentistry because this course has a relation with the children and health. I have heard that this specialty is very difficult, because the little kids don’t like that a strangers insert in their mouth different instruments very intimidating, besides they don't have any idea about what is the oral cavity and the type of disease could have in the future.
Resultado de imagen para odontopediatria

But in this moment I would like study this major because the kids are the future of ours country and world, this is the reason that is important the prevention in this age about different diseases for have in the future a good health and help the people that haven’t information about this.

If I studied this major I would like it to be in this university, because the Universidad de Chile has to more standing about the other university. This is the reason that according to requirement of this specialty I am going to study 8 hours to the day from Monday to Friday.


Maybe in the future I am going to change this idea but in this moment I really like pediatric dentistry. 
Resultado de imagen para odontopediatria llorando

5 comentarios:

  1. I think Pediatric Dentistry is one of the most difficult areas of odontology, dealing with children is an achievement, especially when they are scared of you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me, Pediatric Dentistry is one of the most challenging areas of dentistry, especially because children do not always want to be treated by a dentist or they are afraid of him. You must learn to gain their trust so that they cooperate. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I share that pediatric dentistry is one of the most difficult specialties, but I also think it is the most beautiful, you have to learn to treat the little ones so they do not feel scared and even feel like going to the dentist.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pediatric dentistry is also among my options, but I think we can decide when we work with children, I hope you get to that!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I remember when I was scared in the dentist as a child, but there were some dentists that could handle the situation very well, I hope you can do great as a pediatric dentist :)

    ResponderEliminar