sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

Recommending...




Hello in this blog I’m going to write about a series of book that I recommend you.

Resultado de imagen para percy jackson books Percy Jackson and the Olympians series is a pentalogy of books written by Rick Riordan.  These books are based on Greek mythology and tell the adventures of Percy Jackson and his friends fight against of the titan Kronos.

Resultado de imagen para percy jackson viriaI will tell you about the first book, the lightning thief.  Well, Percy Jackson, the protagonist of these books, is a 12 years old boy, he been always expelled from the school because strange things often happened around him.  One day his algebra teacher transform into one of the three Furies of Greek myth and tried to kill him, when he arrives to his house the Percy’s mom knows it’s time to tell the truth and she send to Percy to Camp Half Blood a summer camp for demigods, in this place he discovers that is a son of Poseidon, god of the sea. Besides in this place make two friends, a satyr and a demigod daughter of Athenea, who will help him the recover the lightning of Zeus before a war between the gods is unleashed.

Yes, I know that is tangled plot but you need to read these books, you can enjoy with the humor of the characters, can learn about Greek mythology and not get bored in the attempt. I really like Percy Jackson books cause you can see how the characters grow and mature in differents ways because the first book percy is a 12 years but in the last book he is a 16 years old. Besides if you are a demigod obviously inherit your father's powers!!! He can generate earthquakes, control and create water. 



Rick Rioirdan is an amazing storyteller of Greek mythology and I hope you have the opportunity to read these pentalogy. 

Resultado de imagen para percy jackson

5 comentarios:

  1. I like stories where you can see the characters change as they are growing up, maybe I should watch the movie to catch up with the action of the book, I am not a big fan of reading, that is why I am going to watch the movie first 🌝

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like reading books very much, but I have heard very good opinions about Percy Jackson, maybe I can give him a chance!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never read the books of Percy Jackson but I've watched all the movies, and I really like the story, because I like Greek Mythology, if I had the opportunity to get this books I certenly will read them, I love reading.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i've always wanted read this books, inclusive i have not seen the movies because i want to read the books first, i hope can read them this summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love reading!!! but i haven't read this one but anyways, i've watched the first movie and i really enjoyed it, maybe i should try reading it :)

    ResponderEliminar