domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello in this post I’m going to talk about the experience with the English.

Okay, in this year I studied English because is an obligatory subject of the university. I will be honest, in the beginning I don’t really like studied English because I hate when the people force me to study something because I have always thought that if you want to study something you must be born on your own. Besides I’m a very shy person and that's why it's so hard for me to speak in front of people in a foreign language. But despite everything, I learn to overcome this situation and in this moment, when I go to the class, I enjoy with the subject.

About the blogs, is very entertaining to read the experience of my classmates and what they think about different points.


I think that I should improve my pronunciation, because in many situations I know I know how that word is said but my head prefers to say it badly hahaha. Beside I could improve the way that I express in front other people and try to overcome my shame. Maybe in the future I will practice English or take some course because It is very important to handle another language and especially that is English... in this moment I don’t have the time for practice besides I  just “practice” English outside the class when I hear music in this idiom, and I sing in the shower or I see movies/series in English and I tried to understand what the actor says.
Imagen relacionada

3 comentarios:

  1. It happen the same with me, I'm a really shy person, speaking in front of many people I don't really know in another language is so awkward, it's hard for me to dare to try it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also don't like when you are forced to study something, but sometimes you have to give it a try.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems you have actually enjoyed English, because you are one of the only three people that have cared about this blog in examination period.

    ResponderEliminar