sábado, 11 de noviembre de 2017

Summer Holidays

Hello! In this opportunity I’m going to talk about these summer holidays.

Well, I think that in this summer I will go to the beach in Coquimbo. There is a good place to have a good time and in this last time I have save money with my boyfriend to go together, because we are very tired for the university and need a moment for the relax. Probably our friends meet us later because they also study at university and that's why we have not been able to hang out together.
Resultado de imagen para coquimbo
Maybe in February I will go with my mom to Antofagasta, this place where my uncle lives with his family. I never went to this part of the north of our country but this is an opportunity for go to desert where you can find the “mano del desierto” and my uncle offered to take me to the “salar de Atacama”. Besides my brother talk me about the travel together, I hope come true because I really fan of my brother and love spend the time with him.


Only what I want for this summer is sleep and read a lot for recover the time that the university take me. In this last time I bought many books for to read in summer time jiji also I can read in anywhere but I prefer the parks like the “Parque Forestal” o “Parque Bicentenario” there are a good place to reads and disconnect from reality.

2 comentarios:

  1. I went to Coquimbo once with my friends from school, i had a great time there!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In Antofagasta there are many places to meet, I hope you have a great time!

    ResponderEliminar